Friday, January 4, 2008

A JOB!

Update for all of you following the Jamie's Job Search saga... I accepted a position today! It's on a contract basis with the option to go perm. It's with a small benefits outsourcing group, and I'll be doing a lot of similar things to what I did at Fidelity. I'm totally pumped to be employed. I have enjoyed my 2 months of laying around and not really working, but gah, it was boring.

NC State offered me a job as well, but um, it was not a very good offer and you know how it always works - when it rains, it pours, and my new employer just had a better offer :)

I'll furnish more details after I start - which is Monday morning! I'm so relieved and excited.

2 comments:

carolmcq said...

yah!!! congrats!! We'll be anxious to hear all about it :-).

Mere said...

Congrats Jamie!!! That is awesome news!!!!!