Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Home Sweet USA!

Good morning - we're home! I still have to post our last day's entry as soon as I can get pictures in it. St. Peter's & The Vatican - it was super cool.

Flight home was pretty uneventful and super tiring. Oh, there was a guy w/ really stinky feet, so much so that Scott and I had to breath through my jacket for about 2 hours. Nice. We woke up at 5am this morning too so our internal clocks are like...WTH? Where ARE we?? What time is it?

We're off for a long day of work & school & attempting a run for me and interview & school & gym for Scott. He has a big one this morning folks - cross your fingers for him!

1 comment:

EPowell said...

A few things...

I saw your pictures, they're awesome -- I'm so jealous... I love Italia. =)

If you're ever in Chicago, you have to let me know. I work at an amazing cafe that makes gelato (and its pretty authentic) and I can make latte art like your little heart!

p.s. Your running blogs have kept me inspired -- I (crazily) signed up to run the Chicago Marathon this fall!