Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I got an A!!

Wooot Wooo! So yeah, not bad for my first class... I am looking forward to starting my internship on May 19 as well, so I can be a full time student. Hawt. I might need thicker glasses and a snort.

So, I'm still 100 pages from the end of Pride and Prejudice. Yowzah can that Jane write a long paragraph. I am liking it in general, just excited for a new book. You know, with less references to carriages and ___shire. And oh yeah, I'm having trouble bc Elizabeth Bennett is the heroine in the book and supposed to be charmingly pretty or whatever and the cover of the book I'm reading certainly managed NOT to capture that essence.

Kinda looks like a hobbit or something... Fug! I shudder every time I open and close the book...

Eh well, at least they didn't try to capture (and ruin) Mr Darcy.


Oh Mr Darcy, you proud and haughty nobleman.

2 comments:

Kelly F. said...

LOL Fug. I miss you!

Beth Anne said...

I'm in love with Mr. Darcy. What a sexual aristocrat.