Thursday, June 19, 2008

Smooth Criminal

So, this morning Smarty was a smooth criminal and outfoxed me and Scott. I woke up early and headed to the gym, making coffee first. Well, obvs she won't let me be in the vicinity of the kitchen w/ out a meowfest and chewing up paper to tick me off until I feed her. And I only have so much energy to ignore her at 5:30am. So I feed her. She pulls the same stunt with Scott when he woke up and he fell for it!!

Note to Smarty:
If you don't want to be a fat cat, don't eat two breakfasts. Just sayin'.

She *really* sits like this on the couch sometimes...where did we find this weird girl?

2 comments:

Jamee said...

What a character! I love that picture! So cute!

Mrs. Walden said...

That Smarty just does whatever. I know first hand how those meal times can be. :)